Expert In Home Care Services in Beresford, SD
Learn more about the loving in home care services available near you
In home care services enable individuals to stay independent, safe and engaged as they age, recover or deal with specific diagnoses and health issues. Our elderly care services enable the clients we serve to remain comfortably in their own homes rather than relocate to a live-in assisted living or rehabilitation center.
Our expert in home elder care may include companionship as well as help with day-to-day living activities such as incontinence care, dressing, eating, walking, bathing and toileting. In many cases, these services are offered to seniors who might require some extra assistance for a few hours each week, or, in some cases more assistance is needed, requiring 24 hour care every single day, or perhaps a live-in arrangement.
We work to help seniors lead independent, enriched and safe lives. Our program is tailored for each individual we serve and is focused on the spirit, mind, body and the family. We offer a range of home healthcare services that surpass everyday care that most agencies provide. Some of these services include:
- Medication Reminders: Remembering to take medications promptly is a huge challenge, particularly for seniors who may be juggling multiple medications. Our professional care providers will help your loved one with reading labels and reminding them to take their appropriate medications when and how they are required to do so.
- Laundry: By having a caregiver assist with washing, drying putting away the laundry, seniors can benefit from the physical relief from laundry as well as the additional time and reduced stress in their lives to focus on other important tasks.
- Light Housekeeping: Managing a home may be challenging for seniors, particularly as their physical abilities diminish. Comfort Keepers elder care can offer light housekeeping services, which include cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, sweeping, mopping floors, dusting, and vacuuming.
- Meal Preparation: Healthy eating is vital and assistance in preparing healthy meals is an important way to encourage seniors to eat the foods they need to stay strong, healthy and happy. We offer assistance with meal preparation, grocery shopping and portion management.
- Transportation: Many seniors find it difficult to get to doctor's appointments, stores, social engagements and other appointments and errands with limited use of a car or lacking the ability to drive at all. Our in home care services can include assisted transportation in conjunction with other support services and personal care. Your loved one’s caregiver can arrive early, provide transportation, park and accompany him or her throughout the day to ensure they arrive and return safely and on time.
If you would like to find out more about our loving senior care and in home care services, please contact our office serving Beresford, SD today.
Loving Care For Seniors in Sioux Falls
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN HOME CONSULTATION!
A member of our staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Comfort Keepers Sioux Falls provides in home care and senior care services in the following cities in South Dakota:
Baltic, Beresford, Brandon, Canistota, Canton, Chancellor, Colton, Corson, Crooks, Davis, Dell Rapids, Garretson, Harrisburg, Hartford, Humboldt, Lennox, Lyons, Montrose, Parker, Renner, Sioux Falls, Tea, Valley Springs, Wall Lake, and Worthing, South Dakota